One day during college some roommates decided to bake a cake. But they also wanted to eat some cookies, too. What a dilemma! AND SHAZAM! Cookie Cake was born!
Recipe for Cookie Cake
- 1 cake mix
- 1 cookie bag mix
- 1 (or 2) cans of frosting
- 2 9x13 cake pans
- Mix cookie mix according to package.
- Spray a 9x13 cake pan and spread cookie mix into cake pan. Bake according to cookie package.
- Let cookie pan cool.
- Mix cake mix according to package.
- Spray a 9x13 cake pan and spread cake mix into cake pan. Bake according to cake package.
- After cookie pan is cool, spread frosting over cookie.
- After cake is cool, tip upside down and place on top of frosted cookie.
- Frost the cake.
- Cut and enjoy!